Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission`s compliance with all of the following guidelines, and submissions may be returned to the corresponding author that does not adhere to these items.
- The article has been seen by all the authors, who are satisfied with its form and content.
- The sequence of names of authors in the by-line is as per their relative contribution to this experiment(s), giving due credit to all scientists who made a notable contribution to it.
- The article has not been previously published, nor submitted before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- This article was not submitted earlier in The Journal of Rural Advancement for publishing.
- A plagiarism checking report of the manuscript is being uploaded as a supplementary file checked using one of the popular software like iThenticate or Turnit-in.
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word file format.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which are found in About the Journal.
- If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review have been followed.
- The address of the organization where the research was conducted is given in the by-line [change(s) in the author’s address is(are) given the footnote].
- The article is submitted soon after the completion of the experiment.
- Short-communication from complete M.Sc. thesis/ part of Ph.D. thesis or article from the experiment is being submitted (in case of a thesis, details are being provided in comments to editor column below).
- The article is not a clinical article or based on the survey on the developmental program or related to animal product preparation.
- APC is paid.
ArticlesSection default policy
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.